Save Time & Achieve Continuous Serverless Security with Automatic Application Hardening
Protego Proact analyzes your serverless application code before and after deployment, achieving a continuous serverless security posture through application hardening with automation, to minimize the attack surface, and simplify governance.
Minimize Attack Surface and Improve Security Posture with Application Hardening
Protego’s breakthrough code analysis technology detects configuration risks and automatically generates least-privilege function permissions. Protego clearly outlines recommended steps to remediate, enabling you to drive remediation of posture at scale.
- Automatically generate least privilege IAM roles during CI/CD and runtime
- Detect and Alert over provisioned function timeout configurations
- Native integration with task management & reporting tools
- Supports all common programming languages
Serverless Security Vulnerability Management
Protego scans functions for known vulnerabilities and embedded secrets ensuring your applications are not exposed to attacks.
- Based on a constantly updated CVE sources & proprietary secret detection algorithms
- Scans functions during CI/CD to prevent deployment of vulnerable functions
- Continuous scanning of run time functions and alerts on new vulnerabilities present in deployed applications
Native CI/CD Integration
Protego provides native plug-ins as well as a CLI tool that automate function scanning within CI tools.
- Native support for Serverless.com, Jenkins, AWS SAM, AWS CloudFormation, APEX, and others.
- Lets developers view scanning results and suggested mitigation from within a familiar environment.
- Allows Security and SecDevOps teams to prevent functions that violate policy from being deployed or enforce pre defined security controls, learn more.
The Need for a Serverless Security Solution with Application Hardening
Read our Serverless Security Blogs to learn more about the different serverless security landscape. While serverless is more agile, and enables faster deployment with lower costs, it’s not necessarily more secure.